We meet in the historic Grove Theater of Oak Ridge. The public is welcome to attend at no charge. For details about our next meeting, click here.
Directions to the historic Grove Theater of Oak Ridge from Knoxville:
- Take Pellissippi Parkway (or Oak Ridge Highway) toward Oak Ridge; this becomes US-162
- Cross the bridge after Solway and stay on US-162
US-162 becomes Illinois Avenue
- Take Illinois Avenue all the way into the middle of Oak Ridge
- Turn right at the traffic light onto Oak Ridge Turnpike
- Turn left at next traffic light onto Robertsville Road
- Come up the hill until you see the big swimming pool on your right; turn left on Randolph Road into Grove Center
- Drive a block; the parking lot road curves sharply to the right. This is where The Grove Theater is located.
- Inside that large building on the right (123 Randolph Road), walk through the glass doors, snake left then right into the cozy reception area; proceed through the reception area to the smaller theater in the far left corner.